Whenever it’s possible, we always recommend creating a prototype as the first simple version of a client’s future product. We create such prototypes or minimum viable products (MVPs) to get early customer feedback we’ll use to develop the product. The prototype value is that we can start earning money in a couple of weeks instead of spending months on the first release.
If you want to know how promising your startup is without spending extra money on the software development, try using the special service of creating an MVP from the custom software agency Broscorp. Thanks to it, you will emphasise the competitive advantages of your product in the market. Investors will be convinced that the chosen concept is viable and will generate decent returns. Moreover, the custom solution development allows to conduct testing before the release of the software’s final version. The target audience will study the offer and leave feedback.
Get a quote
If you are looking for a way to make your idea or product profitable, or how to scale your tech team up Broscorp will be happy to help you. Contact us
There are several types of mvp software development approaches:
- Pre-ordered software. Using the software prototyping, you will get prepayments from customers who are ready to purchase your product. The service is suitable for companies that want to ensure a large income and be confident in the popularity of products.
- To build the customer base. This solution suits those who only want to build a proof of concept. The study of the target audience will help to understand the needs of potential customers and understand how effectively the offered products will meet their expectations.
- Demand assessment. Focus on a personalized approach to everyone who may be interested in your product. You will understand what automation tools and software functionality will help you realize the idea.
- Establish the status of the company. The minimum viable product is suitable for companies working in the financial, legal, and other industries. You will find out how often the clients need your services and will be able to form a right impression of your company.
The startup mvp development is the first step towards success. A preliminary study of the chosen industry for work and customer behaviour will help you create the perfect software products suitable for the brand promotion.
MVP development process
The mvp app development consists of several stages. Study them before ordering a new solution for your business.
- Define the goals of your product. For a product to spread quickly, it must address customers’ pains. With our help, you will determine if potential customers need your goods and how they can use it.
- Draw up a path to purchase. The client shouldn’t experience any difficulties when purchasing your product. List each step to figure out what conditions should be included and if users need additional information.
- Choose functions. Basic functions will help you do basic work, while additional options can be activated as the project starts.
- Create the design. The software design plays an important role in creating a comfortable working environment. The intuitive interface doesn’t require additional tips on how to use the product by the company.
- Mvp development. Creation of a prototype starts after collecting the necessary information.
- Testing. Before the release of the product, it’s launched for a limited audience. Users will be able to study the software and leave comments; we will conduct revision based on them.
The prototype development is a great way to test how good your idea is. You will be able to work with the proposed software and determine what functions are needed to achieve your goals.
Why should you choose building MVP with Broscorp?
Creating a new project with the help of our mvp development group has certain advantages:
- saving the budget;
- increase of the release speed of a new product;
- improving customer relationships;
- minimization of risks during development;
- ability to modify and update the product.
You will better understand what your customers want. Thanks to our experience in the software prototyping and in software engineering, we provide really high quality services. They start with preliminary stages — analysis and identification of the needs of potential customers. After the desired solution has been developed, you will notice that the number of loyal customers has significantly increased.
We start working with companies that are just planning to enter the market. Your idea will be brought to life, while you will be able to earn and not spend additional funds on processing the finished software.